Yes it’s right guys… it’s actually (kind of) easy to download free text to speech from paid services such as NaturalReaders.com and other similar sites.
Heres is a quick tutorial on how to download free text to speech:
1Download & Install Loopsmart (it’s free)
LINK TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
Loopback will install as a input device. Please ACCEPT it when prompted. Don’t worry. It’s a safe and trusted software.
2Download & Install Garageband (or similar audio software (FruityLoops, Logic Pro, etc))
3Adjust the Loopback settings
- Check “Loopback audio” on the left side of the Loopback window.
- Make sure “Monitor audio through” is checked
- Navigate to the volume button in the MacBook header and select “Loopback audio“
4Adjust the GarageBand settings
- Go to “Garageband” in the top left corner
- Click “Preferences”
- Click “Audio” in the top of the window
- Next to “Inout Device”, make sure “Loopback Audio” is selected.
5Select “Loopback Audio” in “System preferences” -> “Audio” -> “Input”
6Hit “record” in GarageBand
- Hit “Record” in GarageBand
- Go to NaturalReaders.com or any other text to speech website.
- Insert your text
- Hit “Play”
- Now the voice is recording in GarageBand, in high quality!
- After the recording the text to speech, go to “Share” in the top menu in GarageBand.
- Click “Export song to disk”
- Export as MP3
Note: Remember to revert the settings in “System Preferences” after you have the audio to be enable your microphone again!