All right guys.
So I am back in dropshipping.
Started from scratch, brand new, in June 2017 and stopped in October 2017 and in that period I grossed around $65k.
Then my Stripe account got suspended (forever), and my Paypal account got limited, plus I moved to Philippines and sales slowed down and I was losing money.
Then I decided to stop for a while.
Now I have a bit money in the bank (only a bit) to test a few ads.
So today I:
- set up a new webshop with Shopify for $29
- Spyed on a few other dropshipping sites and found one winning product (mini dashcam)
- Copied everything (video, ad, images, copy)
- Wrote a couple of fake reviews
- Created five adsets for the product
Time spent = 5 hours.
That’s basically how I get kickstarted and (hopefully) get some sales quickly.